Innocuous World

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Making a Comeback

Hello there friends! After 126252478343897298390 years (okay. exagged! haha), I'm back here at bloggers. Sorry I haven't updated this for a very, very long time. Well, blame my laziness. XD Haha.I kinda got lazy going here but since I was visiting another blogspot, I thought I'd drop by my dear old blog. And so I did! Haha. That explains why I'm here right now.

Anyway, I will really, really try to update my blog regularly and tell you guys about my crazy adventures in life. (well, if there is any. haha.)

So I noticed that there were some people who posted at my tagboard. Thanks a lot! And for those who are asking for link exchange, SURE! :> Imma fix my blog in awhile. Maybe I'll try to change the layout too.

So, I'll end it here for now. :>

Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cez said...

oh! you're back na sa blog world! welcome uli! haha :) love DC so much! hahaha :D

/cez/

June 4, 2008 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

haha. thanks cez! it's so good to be back.=) i missed blogging so much!

im so in love with him :">. HAHAHA. LOL.

June 4, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home