Innocuous World

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

formspring.me

What's your greatest fear?:)

Ung masisikip na lugar. I'm claustrophobic.

tama na katamaran!let's study na?:))

Yea, I am studying na for my Theo Quiz tomorrow. :))

describe yourself:>

Palaging SABAW. :)) I could get goofy and really silly when I'm with my friends.

ano first impression mo sakin?EH ngayon, ganon pa rin ba?:>:>

Hey Lica! Long time no talk. Haha. I thought you were really a nice girl. Siyempre, Assumptionista eh. :> Hihi.Yea, I think so. :)

Cartoons dati? Like what? So, naglalaro ka din dati ng jackstone? Langit lupa? Monkey, monkey? Hehehe.

The Simpsons, Ninja Turtles, Tom & Jerry, Voltes V =)) at Popeye. HAHA. Yea, naglalaro din ako ng mga games na iyan dati. Frustrated ako sa jackstone. :))

If you could make one person fall in love with you who would it be?

A guy named "Seth". LOL. :))

Ask me anything. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home