Innocuous World

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Senior Year Is About To Begin Very Soon

OMG! I really couldn't help but feel nervous. :| I wonder, who will my be classmates this time in my last year in high school? Too bad, we're not blocked. So yea, we have to adjust once again. It's not that easy to adjust especially when you're only a new student way back in first year high school. You see, we're 10 sections in our batch and in each class we're around 40+ plus students. So more likely, we're like around 450+ girls in our batch. Too many right? I don't even know half of my batchmates. :| Unlike in Assumption, I think I know almost everyone in my batch there cos we're not that many.

And one more thing I don't like about the reshuffling is that we have to introduce ourselves infront of that class. You know, I really don't like doing that. :| That's what I hate during the first day of classes. :| Ugh. I mean come on! We've been doing it since first grade, I guess. o__O

Our school will be releasing our sections tomorrow and as I have said, I'm really nervous. I'm really hoping that I'd be classmates with my barkada, the Friendly Friends.
We were all classmates back in second year but we belonged to different sections in third year. Basta, kahit isa lang sa kanila ang maging classmate ko, masaya na ako. But of course, I'm still open for new friends in my new class. =)

All I'm asking for God now is that I would have a very memorable school year since this would be my last year in high school. I want to remember good memories. =) That's why I'm really, really hoping for good classmates because I know they would really make a big impact on whatever that is going to happen this school year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home