Innocuous World

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Spared


(got this nice pic from http://deviantart.com
it was made by WWERockStar)

I just effin' don't understand it why when something is so SIMPLE, I tend to COMPLICATE it! :|


I don't know if it's just me or what but that's one thing that I don't understand about myself...Well, actually, there are a LOT of things that I don't understand about myself but I won't be saying all of them since it might eat up my time. (In case you're wondering, I only have a limited time using the internet cos after this, I'll be doing my homework. :|) Maybe I'll rant in my next entry on Friday.

Classes were suspended yesterday and classes resumed today. Maybe I still have a hangover from the weekend that's why going to school didn't interest me that much. Oh well, I just do hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

This day was really sabog I'd say. But still, I'd like to thank God for helping me survive this day. He listened to my prayer. He spared me from a lot of things that I did not want to do today. :) Haha. But seriously, I thank Him for guiding me throughout the day. :)

Okay. I'm out. Time to do my assignments. Hello Physics, English and Trigo.

2 Comments:

Blogger jhana said...

Because sometimes we expect that we can do such thing so simple that's why we over analyze it and it becomes complicated.

Oh you know how human beings want something so bad even though they can't have it.

OKAAAAAAAAY. Now I'm sabog. XD

June 30, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Jhana!:D haha. at least kahit sabog ka, may sense naman iyong sinabi mo.

thanks for the comment dear. (:

June 30, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home