Innocuous World

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Very First Post for the Year

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy 2009 everyone! :D

I was not able to blog during the break since I got busy helping around the house during Christmas Eve and for the rest of the holiday season, I was out of the house. So, obviously now, the holidays are over and we're back to our usual routine. Our classes resumed last Jan. 5 and yea, it's back to normal (as in the usual stuff in school. so yea, count in STRESS there).

So, I've only got around 2 months left before I leave high school. They were right. It was so quick! And later on this month, college entrance exams results will be out. In fact, the University of the Philippines will release the results tomorrow, Jan. 9, 2009. A lot of my batchmates are going to be awake until 12mn just to see the results. I was considering to do that but...I don't know. Maybe I'll just check it when I get back home. Anyway, we're half day tomorrow since it's a Friday. And then on Monday, Jan. 12, 2009, the University of Sto. Tomas will release the results.

God. I feel nauseous
. :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home