Innocuous World

Friday, November 7, 2008

After 3 days of silence...

I missed the internet! Oh yay! I'm so happy to be back. But I kinda miss the retreat house in Batulao, Batangas. I miss the cold weather. How I wish the weather was also like that here in Manila.

Anyway, the retreat was...okay. I have to admit though, last year was much more fun in terms of the activities. I feel so bad cos I keep on feeling sleepy during our sessions. YES. I got BORED. Some of my classmates were having fun watching me fall asleep. They said I was struggling and I looked funny. On the other hand, I had a lot of fun with my roommates. We were 14 in a room instead of the pair system which was originally planned. Thanks to the secretary who suddenly resigned. Haha.

Oh man. I am so not ready to go back to the "usual days". I want to have a retreat again. I want to be far away from the city, far away from distractions and the noise! I want to have a peace of mind.

Oh well. So much for my peace of mind.

Whether I like it or not, reality strikes again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home