Innocuous World

Monday, November 3, 2008

Oh. We had a "sembreak"?

So yea, our sembreak is over. We were back to school awhile ago. Sucks. I didn't even feel the so-called "sembreak" our school gave us.

My oh my. We just started with the second semester and it feels like hell already. One of these days, I feel like I'm going to have a breakdown. I'm sorry for my pessimistic attitude. I'm just really bitter about this right now. The work load just gets bigger and bigger and it doesn't stop.

High school life is fun but it can sure put you down at times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! :( Just hang in there, Liss. You'll be alright. You're almost done with high school. College will be better. Undeniably more stressful but twice the fun!

November 4, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

Aww... Felisa! IMY so much!

I know. Just 4 more months. 4 more months! HAHA.

So, how's college life treating you so far?

November 7, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home