Innocuous World

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Twilight Series is <3

Yay! It's October! :D

I'm finally done reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. As in all the 4 books! Twilight was the best! New Moon was...depressing. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn were good. So now that I'm done with the book, I can't wait for the movie! I think it will be shown on November 21. Yay! 1 month to go! Haha.

I really am excited for the movie! I can't wait to hear Bella's Lullaby. I mean, the official one. Unfortunately, the lullaby that I've been babbling about a month ago is not really the official one. It's real title is "River Flows In You". I was really hoping that it's the official lullaby cos it sounds really good. :> It's actually my favorite. I can even play it on piano. Well, just a bit actually. XD And I thank my classmate, Jeazelle for that one cos she was the one who taught me.

So I was browsing Jonwire awhile ago and I saw the song "Decode" by Paramore and it's the official soundtrack of the movie. I'm downloading it as of now. Well, I bet it's nice. :>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home