Innocuous World

Monday, September 22, 2008

TICK-TOCK

Around 2 weeks from now, 2nd quarter is almost over. And from the way I see it, I still feel that nothing much has changed. I'm still the same old mediocre girl I am. I just really feel so bad for myself that I always settle for something that is just an okay. No wonder I don't get any honor awards anymore.

I remember telling myself a few weeks before the school year started: "Of the 4 years of my existence in MCHS, I want to make a change. I want to be an honor student! Even if it's just for one quarter, it would really make me happy."

2nd quarter's almost over and...nothing's happening. For once in my life, I just want to stop dreaming. I'm so so so so tired already! I WANT TO LIVE THE DREAM this time.

I just don't want to be limited anymore. I want to do everything I can while there's time. I just don't want one day to come wherein I have a lot of regrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home