Innocuous World

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random

Okay. So I can't really think of a better title for this entry. I'm still too soupified since I took the UPCAT last Saturday. Anyway, speaking of the UPCAT. It was okay but I really hated the Math part. T__T I wasn't able to finish it. No matter how I try to love Math, it really doesn't like me. Pfft. Anyway, the UPCAT results will be released sometime February 2009. So we will see then if I have passed or not.

I really had fun during that Saturday because aside from getting the UPCAT over with, I saw Kyla, my best friend, at McDo Katipunan, while I was waiting for Jess. We're going to eat lunch kasi eh. Anyway, I was really happy cos after four years, we saw each other again. She was with her mom and brother. Kyla's mom treated me for lunch. And as for Kyla and I, we spent the time catching up with one another's life.

Anyway, enough for the happy days...

Hell week is up this week. So probably no blog updates until next week. And could you do me a favor please? Please pray that I won't get lazy while I'm studying for my quarterly exams. Right now, I am depressed with my grades. I don't know what's happening to me. :|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis! goodluck sa upcat mo. sana makapasa ka. ako naman last year nahirapan sa science pero ayun pumasa pa rin. hehe.

August 12, 2008 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

thanks twin! imy! (:

August 18, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home