Innocuous World

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Mistake

Finally! It's a Thursday. The weekend is almost here. Yay! Anyway, I wasn't supposed to blog something long today but I just would like to share something. It's a bit embarrassing but yea, at least I learned something for the day.

Awhile ago after PE class, Eggy and I were about to leave the covered court already when Ms. Lesaca, our PE teacher, approached me. She handed me the ID and fan that is owned by one of my classmates.

Eggy: Ano iyan?

Me: Naiwan ni Kara, mga stuffs niya.

Eggy: Stuffs? Baka you mean stuff.

Me: Huh? Stuffs naman talaga diba?

Eggy: You don't put 's' sa stuff. It's already in plural form. Plural na nga lalagyan mo pa ng 's'. *laughs*

Me: Oh. Ganun ba iyon? Shocks! Ngayon ko lang nalaman iyon.

Eggy: Last year pa kaya iyon... Haha. Just like in homework, you don't say homeworks.

I just nodded at what she said. And then suddenly, something hit me in the head. (Please do not take that one literally. =)))

I suddenly remembered my username in Multiply, thesearemystuffs.

Damn! It sounds so wrong doesn't it? =)) I have been using that account since I was in first year high school or I think, grade 7. And I have only realized that mistake awhile ago.

I consider making a new account there but I'll still think about it. =P
***
Anyway, today's the day.

HAPPY 1ST BLOG ANNIVERSARY TO SIMPLISSITY.BLOGSPOT.COM :)




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lissy! imy na! oo nga naman. hindi lang kasi agad napapansin yung error. anyway, naaliw ako sa post mo. haha. how are you?

July 11, 2008 at 3:38 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

ate hannah! haha. thanks for reading my post. :>

im doing good naman. ikaw? musta na?

July 11, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I saw that nga on your multiply. :P I just didn't say anything cuz I see that sooooo often on teentalk that I've learned to not take notice anymore. Haha

At least you're learning though :)

July 20, 2008 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Ah yes. Haha. Lesson learned already. :P And at least, now I know. Besides, I was so naive back when I was in first year so I didn't really know. :))

July 20, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home