Innocuous World

Friday, July 4, 2008

One Step A Time

"We live and we learn to take one step at a time,there's no need to rush.
It's like learning to fly or falling in love.
It's gonna happen and it's supposed to happen.
That we find the reason why, one step at a time"
- Jordin Sparks, One Step At A Time

I am very much in love with this song because it has a nice message and I can totally relate to it since I'm the type of person who rushes things a LOT.

But now, I believe that that person has changed already. (: She's not rushing things anymore. (Or at least I know, she's trying not to. Haha.) It is true that we can get or achieve what we want by taking one step at a time.

Just like this week. I'd say this was the best week of the school year so far. There were things that I did not expect that would ever happen to me. Number one, I never thought that I could actually work as an undercover agent. =)) LOL.

So, here's the thing. There's this club in our school called LKAP. (They were holding their 2nd or I think 3rd screening that time.) In our school, LKAP members are like polices. They give warning to the violators or something like that. My friend, Olivia (the same girl who treated us for lunch at Sicillian.:>) who is a member of that club asked me and Jess to connive with her for their screening. She told us to act like we're fighting so that she could test what the auditionees would do. Take note, they don't know that it's a set up.

Anyway, it was really funny while we were doing that. =)) Jess and I were walking along the Calachuchi walk thinking of what we would fight about while waiting for Olivia's signal to start our act.

Minutes later, I received a text message from Olivia that she's on her way with the auditionees. Then Jess and I started our act. =))

Jess: Bakit mo ba ako inaaway ah? Ano bang problema mo?


Me: Huh? Ano bang pinagsasabi mo?


Jess: Wag ka ngang magpanggap na wala kang alam! Sinisiraan mo ako sa mga kaibigan natin. Kina Badette, Ange... Kung anong pinagsasabi mo sa kanila!


Me: Ano?! Wala akong alam diyan!


Jess: Walang alam... Eh ano iyong mga pinagsusulat mo sa blog mo tungkol sa akin?


Me: Wala akong ginagawang ganun!


Jess: Pwede ba Lis, kung may galit ka sa akin. Sabihin mo sa akin hindi iyong binabackstab mo ako! Tapos sasabihin mo pa sa blog mo na sl*t ako!

Me: Punyeta! Sinabi ngang wala akong alam diyan eh!


Jess: Wala raw alam. Eh nakalagay nga sa blog mo eh! Ano ngayon?!


(Note: the lines that were said here were not the exact lines that we actually said)

Olivia and the auditionees were already near us. And unfortunately, I was already running out of lines to say. I just kept on saying "wala nga akong alam diyan eh!"

And then suddenly, I received a text message from Olivia. It read: 'physical abuse'.

Me: *whispers to Jess* Tulak mo ako. Tulak mo ako.

Jess: *pushes me*


Me: Aray! Ano ba?!

And then it worked! >:) Olivia and her two auditionees went near to us. And they did their thing. They tried to stop our 'fight'. Jess and I tried our best to be mataray to them to see how far they could go and if they would cry or not. And luckily for them, they were able to do it right and according to Olivia, they passed! I guess they deserve it. :> But too bad, those two girls got a hunch that it was just a set up. :|

But anyway, it was really fun doing that. After that Jess and I were laughing about it. It really was a nice experience.

That same day, during club time, I found myself volunteering for the Text Manager position. (My club is called the Annual club. Yey! Yearbook! Haha.) As I have said, I'm a very shy and quiet girl in school. I don't usually participate in this kind of thing. I was still in grade 6 when I tried to run for class secretary but I did not win. So after that, I did not try to run for any postion anymore. Whether it is for class or club. But after 5 years, I decided to try again.

The next day came and I found out that I did not get my desired postion but I'm still an officer. I am now the Circulations Manager which is equivalent to the secretary position. Well, I'm still cool with it. :) At least it's something new for me.

Isn't it nice to try something you've never done before? Taking risks is a part of it but it's worth it in the end. It feels so damn good.(:
***
Finally! I have posted this entry. It was supposed to be posted over the weekend but then I was not able to finish it.

Gosh... School's sucking out the energy in me. T___T

3 days to go before my blog's 1st birthday! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home