Innocuous World

Monday, June 30, 2008

Wake Up Call

I thought I knew better already but I don't... I just don't.
I thought I could prove them wrong but no, I still can't. Probably it's not yet the right time.
I thought I could handle myself already but I'm still helpless just like a 5 year old child.

It's such a shame for me that I acted like a complete idiot. Looking back on how I acted, I really feel like cringing right now. But on the brighter side though, it served as a wake up call for me. I've been living in some sort of bubble for quite some time already and luckily my mom popped it for me. We kind of argued last night and early this morning because of some issues pertaining to my course and school choices for college. But thank God, it's settled already. I told her I was sorry and I told her that I just got pressured. Then that was it. Simply forgive and forget. (:
***
So, there the last blog entry for the month of June 2008. It's going to be July tomorrow. It's the birth month of my blog. Yay! Haha.

Bummer. I still couldn't think of anything to write for my CL reflection paper. T___T

3 Comments:

Blogger Manga Dork said...

Hey found you by nlog surfing.. your blog is cool! Happy Blog month anniversary!

July 2, 2008 at 2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary sa blog mo.
buti naman at ayos na yung issue na yan. God bless.

July 3, 2008 at 4:32 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

ulan- hey there! thanks for visiting my blog. :>

manga dork- thanks for visiting my blog dear! =)actually, my blog's already 1 year old. haha.

July 4, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home