Innocuous World

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bumming Around

Well, here I am bumming around instead of reading the selection for my English homework. It's not going to take long anyway.

Grace, a friend of mine from teentalk IM-ed me and asked me to put her badge anywhere on my blog. So here it goes:

http://our-alabaster-jar.blogspot.com/

And there it is! Visit her blog if you have time. :>
***
Gosh. This day was pretty tiring. Today's Wednesday and we had our clubs awhile ago. My job as Circulations Manager already began and it was okay but crazy at the same time. I don't know. Maybe I'm just saying this because it's my first time to be in such position. Anyway, I asked my co-members to bear with me for awhile as I adjust.

It will just take time. I know it will.

2 Comments:

Blogger lady gee said...

thanks lissy!!! God bless you more. (:

July 9, 2008 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

hey grace! sure thing. no prob! tcgb too! :)

July 10, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home