Innocuous World

Saturday, July 19, 2008

One Surprising Friday

I was pretty exhausted for the past few days. Yea, school is really tiring.:P Projects are starting to pile up here and there, the University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT) is already nearing, as well as our 1st quarterly exams. *sigh* It's only now that I'm starting to feel like a senior high school student.

Anyway, once again, it was my favorite day yesterday: Friday. Well, it was a tiring but fun day since we had our shooting for our Economics project. We started around 2pm-6pm at Prince David's Condominium. We have to do a music video that is related to our lessons in Economics. Our group imitated F4. =)) Well, only 4 of us acted and I was the one who played Vaness.:| Nuff said. Gosh! I just want to cringe under my chair when our video presentation will be shown in class. Don't get me wrong though. I'm not an anti-F4 nor am I an avid fan. It's just that it really felt awkward for me to act it out. Well you know, being the shy girl that I am. =P Anyway, my groupmates and I tried to do our best. We just hope that it will have a good outcome.

After our shoot, my groupmates and I hanged out at National Bookstore Katipunan. It was fun! Haha. I was with Micah, Kara and Olivia. Oh wait. Olivia left earlier, so it was just me, Kara, Micah.

So yea, we were roaming around the store when we stumbled into the "astrology stuff" section. We were trying to read one another's...(Err, what do you call it?)..."fate". It was really fun. At least we were able to relax and unwind in a way. (:

After around 20 minutes, Kara and Micah left. So, it was just me. I left NBS and went to McDo Katips since my brother told me that he will fetch me there. He also asked me to buy him a drink cos he was really thirsty. Actually, I did not have any plan to go to McDo anymore since I was avoiding to spend my money. Anyway, I already gave in to my brother's request since he will pay me back. =P See? I can be a good sister. Haha.

While I was lining up, there were 3 guys infront of me. I didn't know if they were lining up or what so I approached the guy who was near me.

Me: Excuse me? Nakapila ka ba?

He turned to look at me and I was surprised to see him again.

Him: *shakes his head* No.

That him I'm talking about is actually my ex-crush, Miguel. Surprising isn't it? Haha. Anyway, just a short history. You see, I had a crush on him when I was in 1st year high school while he was 2nd year high school at ADMU.

So anyway, I had the guts to mention his name here since first of all this is my blog. Second, I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM ANYMORE and lastly, he won't be able to read this anyway since he doesn't know this blog of mine. Haha. And besides, I know he won't care anyway. I'm sure he's got other important things to do rather than read this blog. :>

Anyway, it was just weird though cos I felt "butterflies" all over me while we were looking at one another. I felt that it took some time to register in our systems that we know one another since we were both quiet and looking at each other for like 5 seconds. =))

After awhile, I think when it already "registered" in our systems that we know one another, we said 'hi' to another. I was not supposed to say something anymore since he was already about to turn back but then my mouth began to move.

Me: Saan ka na nag-aaral?

Miguel: *points outside* Ateneo pa rin.

Me: *nods* Ahh.

And that was it for our short conversation. We both went our separate ways already. I saw him going to another line while I waited for my turn in my line.

Just in time, my brother arrived after I ordered the coke and fries. Thank God I did not wait for too long anymore. :P

Oh and Thank God also since nothing "bad" happened that day. You see, there was this text message that spread a few weeks ago saying that a magnitude 8 earthquake will hit the Philippines on July 18,2008 and it was July 18,2008 yesterday. Nothing happened. Whew!

But you see, I didn't really believe it in the first place but still, it's just freaky to hear or think about it.

Whoever started that text message is a...mean jerk! :|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read about that earthquake thing on Teentalk. I couldn't wait for July 18 to come just so I could say, "Hahaha hoax!" lol

I'm so over the kinikilig days over small things but reading your blog brought those days back. :D Moments like that are always torturously fun. Haha

July 20, 2008 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Yea. Haha. Whoever started that text message, here's what I have to say to him/her: "IN YOUR FACE!" HAHAHAHA.

Oh really? Hahaha. Thanks for reading my blog then! ^_____^

July 20, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home