Innocuous World

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Funny Things

Isn't it funny when you can't stop thinking about someone all day long when that someone doesn't even care about you at all?

Isn't it funny to think that you know this certain person's full name (yes, even the middle name.) even when that person doesn't even remember your name?

Isn't it funny to think that you know every little action of that person when that person doesn't even notice your existence?

And isn't it funny to think that you're still hoping for something more to happen even when you know that that person is already happy in someone else's arms?
***
Okay. So that was very random. Does it sound bitter? Haha. Well, maybe I just got carried away by my emotions. Something's just bothering me. (And just to make things clear, it's not about my love life.) It's more about friendship but I don't know why I came up with such composition.

Anyway, I'm just hoping that this feeling would pass.As much as possible, I don't really want to put up a fight with a friend cos I'm not used to it and I just don't really like fighting.

**credits to ~Vir4ello from Deviantart for the picture.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. I know that feeling! lol. But it's been too long... if someone doesn't remember my name, I try my best not to think about them.

I missed you Liss! Hope everything's great :)

July 15, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

felisaaaa! i missed you so much! how did you find my blog? haha. imma link you okay? :> anyway, thanks for your comment. :>

haha. in my case naman, i just really find it weird when you know this certain person's full name when that person doesn't even know your first name. :)) weird right? haha.

anyway, im starting to feel pressured...once again. there are a lot of things coming up in school. tests, quizzes, college apps, projects, and yea, the upcoming UPCAT.. gahd. :| and then im starting to worry about a friend. she seems mad at me and i don't know what i did wrong to her. it's just really...awkward. :(

July 15, 2008 at 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ate...
its not funny...its not fun
ganun lang talaga kapag important ang isang person *sigh*

well...move on!
C Manager ka na uli bukas...kaya focus

July 15, 2008 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

thanks a lot ate dyezze! :P haha. i think i was trying to put irony on that one? haha.

oo nga noh. clubs nga pala uli bukas. XD magkakanda-loka loka na naman ako nito. haha. and opo, i will try to focus. :>

July 15, 2008 at 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got your GM :D

Girl, you'll be fine. My senior year was crazy too but now it's done. Once you do things (like take the UPCAT), don't look back. Forget about things you can't change anymore. Some people stressed out so much about so many things last year and they all aged and gained weight! lol

And about your friend... people grow and sometimes they grow apart. Hopefully, you guys just need some space. Things will probably get better later on. If not, you can always count on me :)

July 20, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

You've got a point there. Now I think I know the reason why I always feel stressed.=P Thanks for telling me that Felisa! :) If ever I look back again to my "depressing days", spank me please. Haha.

Aww... thanks talaga! (: *hugs*

July 20, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home