Innocuous World

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Letting Go


And I promise myself that I shall never look back that way again. I know I should have done this a long time ago since I've been through this for like a thousand times already. But unfortunately...I always fail. Why? Maybe it's because I'm always scared of what people might think of me. I know it's not supposed to be that way but there's this part of me that's... always holding me back. I end up having regrets most of the time since I let the opportunities that I could grab just pass me by.

Seriously, I should let it go and start over already. I really mean it this time. I shouldn't be stressed about those things anymore. It's something I could not change anymore. It happened already. I don't want to live a life full of regrets.

As much as I'd like things to be smooth and easy, I'm not counting on it. Nobody ever said that life is easy...so is letting go.

But I know, I'll get there someday.

** credits to ~poop-art from Deviantart for the picture

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. so what exactly were you talking about? Sorry, I'm a little confused. lol

July 28, 2008 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

haha. sorry for confusing you. XD

anyway, i was talking about my past that's holding me back in doing the things i want to do.

July 28, 2008 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you holding back sis?
You should not dwell on the past anymore diba? think about the present :)

July 29, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

yea. exactly. that's what i'm trying to do. (: the reason why i ranted it here in my blog kasi naisip ko na maybe it's one way of letting it out of my system na. (:

thanks sis! mwah!

July 30, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home