Innocuous World

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Changes

So... What can you say about my new layout? Well... okay, so it's not really new since I only changed the colors. It's still the same layout. Anyway, does is it look okay? Or is the old one better? If you want to say something about it, just hit the 'COMMENT' button. (:

And if you have also noticed, I've added one picture of a guy, the picture before David Archuleta and David Cook. Haha. His name is Beau Mirchoff.
Isn't he hot? :)) Haha! Well, well. He's my new inspiration. LOL. If you have watched Scary Movie 4, then you might have seen him already. He played the role of Robbie Ryan in the movie, the son of Tom Ryan (portrayed by Craig Bierko).

Anyway, I don't have much to blog about yet. So, I'll log out first and do my homework before I forget them. =P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lissy! I like the colors! :)

July 23, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

hey sis! thanks. (: is that you ate ishy?

July 23, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes it's me.

July 24, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home