Innocuous World

Monday, August 18, 2008

Life Is A Highway


It's been quite awhile since I last blogged here. It was exam week last week and the week before it was hell week. I'm glad I survived...well, at least I think I did. Exam results were given right after the last day of our exam. Geez. Thanks a lot to Scantron. That's why no more holidays after exams. Before, teachers checked our paper "manually" as they call it but then as I have said Scantron machine came. That's why it's more convenient for them now and we will get our exam results quicker. My exam results were okay except for one subject: PHYSICS. Oh yes, say hello to my new best friend. Seriously, I don't know what happened. I believe I studied hard already. I studied earlier. I stayed away from the computer until exams were over. Well, if I ever I used it, I didn't stay long. I even had myself tutored already but still...I got a low grade. :|

Some people told me that I shouldn't be really bothered by my grades cos they're just numbers. Some have said that they're just "stars and dots" and they're not the ones that makes me as a person. I am aware that they're true and it does make me feel better in a way but then the thing is, I am a graduating student and just like any other student, I don't want to fail. Of course, I want to graduate high school the normal way. I don't want to be placed under academic probation or whatever you call it. I'm sorry but I couldn't help but feel so grade conscious nowadays.

I don't know what I should do anymore. I feel that I already did my best but with what's happening to me now, does it mean that it's not yet my best shot?

Do I still have to try harder?

**credits to fallinginpanic from Deviantart for the pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home