Innocuous World

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Camp Rock


Finally! I was able to watch Camp Rock already. I was really looking forward to it because I downloaded the soundtrack at http://jonwire.blogspot.com and I really found the songs great, so I also thought that the movie would be a good one. I have waited for it like 2 months and the wait was worth it. I loved it! And gosh, I think I'm crushing on Joe Jonas. Haha.

Anyway, back on the movie...

There's not really much of the kilig factor. It's more of an inspirational movie for me. I could relate to Mitchie (Demi Lovato) a lot. I love music very much! If I'd be given the chance, I'd like to sing infront of the crowd just like what she did in the movie. But the problem is that I'm very shy.

*sigh* Oh well.

The movie is a lot better than HSM for me especially the soundtrack. Although I have to say, HSM is the best when it comes to dancing and choreography.

Well, that's all for now. I have to log out. I still have to study for my Econ quiz. T___T

**credits to http://wikipedia.org for the pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home