Innocuous World

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Goodbye My Friends?

Friends forever?...I guess not. True friends are really rare to find. I thought I had the perfect set of friends already but I was wrong. Too bad our friendship now is not working out. It's 2 vs. 2. No matter how hard we try to reach out to them, we just end up looking like silly fools. Things have really changed. A LOT. That's the direction they chose and we chose to go to a different one.

Well, maybe this goodbye for us already.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww why naman twin? sana maging okay na kayo ng mga friends mo. ang hirap pa naman kapag ganyan. sayang yung friendship diba.

August 28, 2008 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Well, I don't know kung makikipag-close friends pa kami sa kanila, especially dun sa isang girl. Pano naman kasi, ang BAD niya sa amin. No wonder her name fits her perfectly. LOL Nasa kanila rin naman eh. Kung talagang ayaw nila, di na namin ipagpipilit iyong sarili namin sa kanila. We've been reaching out to them pero nagsosolo naman sila. Ang lakas mang-OP eh.

August 28, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home