Innocuous World

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Okay. Random blog title. It's my "last song syndrome" as of now. It's the song by Selena Gomez from Another Cinderella Story. Btw, I loved that movie. :>

Well, it's been awhile again since I last blogged in here. Thank God! Exams are over. 2nd quarter is over. Yay! Oh and hello 3rd quarter. Gosh. Just one more quarter left and we're off to college. Everything is really fast right now. Pssh. As if that's something new.=P Tell me something I don't know.

I feel kind of liberated right now since exams are over and I don't have much to do. Well, at least as of now. I can still feel hell week coming back in just a few days. For one, our exam results will be released tomorrow. Oh the joy! It's just been 3 days since our quarterly exams started. Screw Scantron! I know I have studied hard enough but sometimes life is just really trying to... play with me. Dang. I'm not yet prepared to see my grades especially in Physics. *sighs* Second is we still have to pass some requirements in some of our subjects: IP (Investigatory Project) for our Physics and that canvas crap for THE. I am so not good in art I tell you. I can't create a masterpiece. I just create...disaster. Damn. I'm feeling so stressed again. I know I shouldn't be looking for problems like these but I can't help it. Damn! Damn! Damn! And what sucks is that our sembreak will be late this year. :| It will be our annual school fair on October 23-25. Before, our sembreak was right after the school fair. But this time, we still have to go to school on the 27th (Monday) and 28th(Tuesday). :| Drat. I just don't get the point why we still have to go to school for 2 days? Why can't we just have a break for one full week? :| Will they miss us that much? LOL. I'm kidding. :)) But anyway, it really sucks. :| This is one of the reasons why I want to be in college already cos college students get to have a longer semestral break.

Oh and btw, before I forget, I got an award!


This award was given to my by Cez. Thank you dear! IMY too. :>

Once accepting this award, the rules are as follow:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

But boohoo. I can't nominate 10 other blogs since I only know a few fellow bloggers.They're like only 4 or 5. I lost the link of some people before. So yea, I'll just edit this when I find the complete 10 blogs. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home