Innocuous World

Friday, January 9, 2009

False Alarm.

Well, well, well. The UPCAT results did not come out today. We've all just learned awhile ago that they will release it on the 3rd week of January instead. Wow! I don't know but that sure is a lot of suspense. :)) And it's making us so damn nervous.

Anyway, finally! I was able to change the layout of my blog! New look for the new year. I know the New Year was like a week ago already but so what? In a way, it's still the new year. Right? Haha.

Oh and my Cbox has already returned. If you want to exchange links, feel free to post there. :) I also added a new feature on my blog. Thanks to playlist.com for that one. I hope you enjoy listening to whatever song is playing. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home