Innocuous World

Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's S.A.D

Happy Single Awareness Day to all the single people (like me) out there. And for those who have their special loved ones, Happy Valentine's to all of you! I hope you all feel the love this season. :)

Anyway, I am so bummed. I swear to God that I will never ever watch Feng Shui again. :| It really scared me to hell! I almost didn't sleep last night because of that even if I watched it during daytime.

Well, anyway, since it's Heart's Day today, I might just watch chic flicks and listen to music that will make me forget about that scary film. :|

Okay. That will cheer me up. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jimel said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Dapat hindi horror movie ang pinapanood mo sa most romantic day of the year lol.

February 15, 2009 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

I know right! :)) Nagsisi na nga ako eh. HAHA. I should have watched movies like... A Walk to Remember instead.

February 16, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home