Innocuous World

Sunday, February 22, 2009

SUE SYATO!



Seriously, who the fuck do they think they are? They have no right to use those uniforms (shown in the video) for that purpose. I am not only saying this because my school is one of the victims. It's just that it's really insulting. I mean, fine! We get it, okay? There are lesbians in our school but they don't have to show it through that...piece of shit!

What makes it even worse is the fact that an MCHS student was there! I read a comment from Youtube saying that she came from the freshman batch. I am not sure if it's true but it's such a shame. Tsktsk.

And as for Syato, the song SUCKS!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not quite sure I understand this video too much. The first part seems to be just mean towards the homosexual community (by portraying lesbians as butch creepers) but then there's a sign at the end that says stop discrimination(?)

I'm kind of confused as to why you're upset (and I don't mean that in a sarcastic way at all, Liss). I might be missing your point.

A lot (if not all) of schools have lesbians. It wouldn't bother me one bit if they included lesbian girls who are clearly from my school in a video. In my opinion, It doesn't tarnish the school's reputation one bit... at least not in the eyes of people who are open-minded enough to realize that there ARE homosexuals.

March 12, 2009 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

Hi Felisa! :)

Actually, what upsets me (and my fellow schoolmates and other exclusive girls' school)is the fact that they...bastardized our uniforms. If you have noticed, in the video, Assumption's uniform was also there. They actually have a below the knee length skirt but in the video, they cut it off above the knee. Nakakabastos lang talaga.

You're right there a lot of lesbians in schools and I admit it, my school is particularly one of them. We already accept that fact. However, for me (us), it's still not right to use our uniforms even if they want to show that there are homosexuals. There are other ways naman eh. ^^

March 12, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh I suppose so. We don't have school uniforms though so I guess I wouldn't know. lol

March 14, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home