Innocuous World

Monday, July 27, 2009

Desperately Hoping.

I am definitely going to marry this guy! If he asks my hand in marriage. Yea right, Lis. Like that would happen. =)) God, talk about sanity. But seriously, I am drooling over this guy! His name is Beau Mirchoff. Who is he? Some of you might be wondering. Well, I have to admit, he's not really that popular...yet since he's been on only a few movies and shows.

So, I first laid my eyes on him when I watched Scary Movie 4. He played the role of Robbie Ryan, the son of Craig Bierko's character. He is also in The Grudge 3. His character there is a guy named Andy and he's the lead girl's boyfriend.


Now, I wish I portrayed that lead girl's character. LOL. Okay, I am seriously fan girling right now. I sound...desperate? Hahaha.

Anyway, I'm still thinking if I'm going to watch that or not because I don't really watch horror flicks, you know. =P Meanwhile, he's got another upcoming movie and its title is Stranger With My Face. I have no idea what that is about yet but I've read somewhere that it's based from a really good book.

And now, this is just in! Beau is going to be in Desperate Housewives season 6! He's going to play the role of a son of a new housewife. Apart from being very attractive and hot (it says so in the description), that's all I know about his character. =P

Desperate Housewives has been my favorite TV series ever since I started watching it. My favorite housewife is Gabrielle Carlos (Eva Longoria-Parker). Haha. Anyway, I know season 5 just ended and here I am going excited for season 6 already. Well, all I know now is that there's more reason for me now to tune in to the show.

Besides, I'm just being supportive to my future husband
. =))

Okay. *Fan girling mode stops here.*

Credits to Yahoo and Beau Mirchoff's official fan site for the photos.

1 Comments:

Blogger Henna Rose said...

hello.

blog hopping. ;)

July 28, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home