Innocuous World

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Little Get Together.

I haven't touched my blog for around 10 days already. Just a quick run through of what happened during this week. Last Tuesday (June 9), our classes started already despite of the A(H1N1) scare. I think we are the only school in Katipunan that are having classes. ADMU and UP, our neighbor schools in Katipunan, postponed their classes due to A(H1N1).

So yea, I'm officially a college student already. So far, things are going fine. What I like about college is that we have longer breaks and we don't have classes on Mondays. My favorite schedule would be Wednesdays and Fridays because my class starts at 10:30 am. Haha. Plus, the subjects are light.

Anyway, we didn't have classes yesterday since it was Independence Day. So yea, it's a holiday for all of us. My friend/former seatmate in high school, Giana, celebrated her 18th birthday then. It served as a reunion for me and my high school friends. God! I missed them so much! I know it's only been around 2 months and a half or so but that's quite long enough for us. Well, consider the fact that we will all be going to different colleges/universities. We won't be seeing much of one another then.

Moving on, the birthday party was a blast! I partied like I never partied before! HAHA. And no, I don't mean it in a negative way, if you know what I mean.

Well, I won't be going on further details. I'll be posting some pictures instead. Pictures paint a thousand words, right?

Oh and by the way, before I post them, I just want you all to know that I don't own the pictures. It's from my friend, Trisha. I didn't have my camera with me yet.

So, anyway, here it goes. :D

The Birthday Girl...on the screen. Haha.



Top [L-R]: Dar, Micah & Me
Bottom [L-R]: Trisha, Toni, Kara & Kelly


The debutante's grand entrance



Tablemates.




Kelly, Trish & Me.





Hanging out at the mobile bar. Haha.






I don't like this red one. Haha.






Preparing the shots.






Merry Christmas? Haha.





They call the green drink "Giana". The other one is Margarita.






Drinking tube.






Jug! Jug! Jug!






Me, Micah & Kara.





With Giana's cousin. HAHAHA. :">





Hanging out on the dancefloor.





The birthday girl and I.





We are too happy, aren't we?






I look kind of wasted, don't I? Haha. But no worries, I'm not drunk! :))







Before Micah and I left.


06.12.09 <3

7 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I wanna party too. =| Hahaha. Pero may classes na. Oh well. hahaha.

June 15, 2009 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Jimel said...

Ang formal naman ng party :)

June 15, 2009 at 5:46 PM  
Anonymous cez said...

cool pics! :)
i wanna party too. :D

June 15, 2009 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

@ Tepai: Haha. Ako rin, gusto ko uli mag-party! HAHA. Makes me forget all about my worries.

@ Kuya Jimel: Yep, yep. :) Debut ng friend ko.

@ Cez: Thanks! Haha. Who doesn't?

June 15, 2009 at 11:06 PM  
Anonymous Ishy said...

ang grand nga ng entrance.
di ako nagkadebut party eh. so hanggang tinggin na lang ako. oh well.

June 18, 2009 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

Aww... You didn't? Why?

June 18, 2009 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Mas grand pa nga ung debut niya kaysa sa akin eh. Haha. Sosyal talaga.

June 18, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home