Innocuous World

Monday, May 4, 2009

Out of the Blue


I miss my Shih-Tzu pup. :( His name is Marble. We were supposed to keep him since those people who were supposed to buy him were mostly uncertain. However, just last Friday, when I came home from a children's party along with my 2 younger siblings and maids, he was not inside his cage anymore. Mom said that someone bought him already. I know I have a lot of dogs here at home but I don't know, I just feel like taking care of a puppy. Besides, what I like about Marble is that he's very cuddly and sweet. He licks our face whenever he sees us and he always makes that cute puppy sound whenever he wants to be cuddled. Anyway, it's kinda okay for me now. Mom said when our dog gives birth again, we'll be keeping one already. So yea, YIPEE! :D

Anyway...

I just realized, there are just 12 days remaining before The Davids' (Cook and Archuleta) concert and I think my dad has not bought our tickets yet. I don't know if we are still going to push through but he said that we are going to watch. He even saved the date on his calendar! Haha. I remember so well. We were at Cam Sur that time. :P

Anyway, I've heard that the VIP tickets are already sold out. So there's just Gold, Silver and Bronze.

Hmm... I wonder, where would our place be?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang cute naman ni marble

May 5, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home