Innocuous World

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Of Graduating and Being Legal.

At long last! I have finally graduated from high school! Honestly, a few weeks ago, I didn't really feel like leaving yet but I think I got the heck of it. I just needed to accept the fact that we all need to grow up and move forward. And speaking of growing up, I still can't believe that I am already 18 years old! It just seemed like yesterday when I was only 14 years old and just entering 1st year high school. Now, I'm already done with high school and about to enter college.

Forgive me if I sound too dramatic but seriously, I will really miss my high school life. It was 4 tough years but I managed to get through it. I wouldn't be able to get through high school if it weren't for my family, specifically my parents, my friends and classmates and of course, God. And so, I thank them. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless to the new stage of your life. :)

anyway, if you want to help your fave charity, maybe I can help you. Just check my blog if you have time. Thanks.

April 1, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home