Innocuous World

Monday, March 23, 2009

6 days.

Graduation ball is finally over! We had it last March 21 (Saturday), at Mega Tent. I had a fun night with my friends. If I would compare the grad ball to the prom, I'd say that the prom was a lot more fun. However, when it comes to my appearance, I'd say that I liked myself better during our grad ball. Haha. XD

So, anyway, graduation day and my 18th birthday is just 6 days away. I can't believe that I'm actually getting...old! HAHAHA.

Oh and by the way, I added a new widget in here. Thanks to www.mixpod.com

I hope you guys enjoy the music! =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty!

March 23, 2009 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Thanks Ate Ishy! :)

March 26, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home