Innocuous World

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fated To Love You

As I have mentioned on my profile, I'm not really a fan of Asianovelas but Fated to Love You is really nice. It's a Taiwanese drama series actually. Good thing GMA7 chose this series to be aired in their network. However, I still want to get my own DVD copy of this series cos in that way it will beat out the curiosity in me. Whenever I watch it on TV, it's very short! Cliffhanger! What's more annoying is that the commercials are too many. The running time of the show is 30 minutes but if you don't count the commercials shown, it only runs for 15 minutes I think. I know I could watch it on the internet but there are times when the internet's speed does not cooperate.

So, anyway, why am I blogging about this? First of all, I am super bored! Summer's a total bummer. Secondly, I just want to share what I am currently going gaga about and lastly, I just want to update my blog! ^_____^

Toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jimel said...

What's the story about?

I like the poster. If I would have guess, there's this rich and popular guy meets the dorky girl.

Just a hunch lol.

April 29, 2009 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Well, yes, you're right about the rich guy meets dorky, unfashionable girl. They had a one night stand at a cruise ship. Sobrang accident talaga. The girl entered the guy's room mistakenly cos she was drunk and she thought it was hers. For the guy naman, he thought that the girl inside his room was his long-time girlfriend whom he thought will never show up. Eh Lasing din siya. Kaya ayun, one night stand ang kinalabasan. The girl got pregnant eventually and they were forced by the guy's grandma to get married, even if he has a girlfriend pa.

Di ko masyadong napanood iyong simula pero maganda iyong story niya. Patatawanin ka at paiiyakin ka.

April 29, 2009 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Jimel said...

I am so gonna watch this!

April 29, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home