Innocuous World

Monday, April 20, 2009

Keep Holding On

Honestly, I don't understand what's happening to me. It's like a lot of things are holding me back. I don't know. I think I'm being too paranoid. What's worse is that I feel that my faith in Him is weakening and I don't like that. I'm not like this before. Is it because I think too seriously? I am worrying too much about getting older and having more responsibilities ever since I turned 18 years old last March. Am I actually having an "early life crisis"? (If there is such thing.) Am I depressed? I am confused because one minute I'll be fine and then after awhile I'll be shifting to another mood. Crazy, right?

All I know right now is that I feel stupid and helpless; but I know that I'll have to keep holding on. I have to believe that things will be better again and most importantly, I have to strengthen my faith in Him. It's quite hard but I'll have to keep trying.

PS: I felt the need of blurting this out because it might also help me feel better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Lissypatotskiiee. :D

When I was reading your blog, all i can do was agree coz I can totally relate.
I mean there was a point in my life na ganyan.. yung faith ko medyo, youu know.. going the other way. pero i got over it.

Pero the being moody part, I can relate. I dunno why. Tas i just blogged about this because maybe it can help me lessen the sadness. Tsk3x.

April 23, 2009 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

Tepai! Aww... At least now I know that I am not alone. Haha. But seriously, I thought I was going to lose it. I guess I just had a case of paranoia. I'm really thankful to the person who invented blogs. It actually worked. It made me feel better.

April 23, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dumadaan talaga tayo lahat sa ganyan. yun nga lang at least maaga nating naexperience. sa tingin ko mas maaga yung crisis mas maganda.

kaya yan. basta pray lang ng pray kapag feel mo at unti-unti babalik yun.

April 23, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Oo nga eh. Buti na lang nga at mas maaga. At least in the future, I'll know better how to handle it.

Thanks Ate Ishy! :)

April 23, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home