Innocuous World

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Want A Yorkshire Terrier!


For those people who doesn't know, I am fond of dogs, especially the small and furry ones. I currently own 2 Shih-Tzu dogs. They're pretty high maintenance because of their fur but that doesn't stop me from wanting another furry pet. I want to own a Yorkshire Terrier! Yesterday, I saw pictures of Sarah Geronimo's Yorkshire Terriers on a magazine and they are sooooo adorable! Actually, we've been planning to have a Yorkie before but the problem was that their breed is rare here; and that's reason why they are quite expensive.

But come on! Aren't they so cuddly and adorable? :>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are so cute kaso wala akong hilig at budget para mag-alaga.

May 1, 2009 at 4:21 AM  
Anonymous cez said...

so cute :)

May 1, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home