Innocuous World

Sunday, May 10, 2009

8 Things

8 Things I’m looking forward to:
1. The Davids' concert on May 16
2. College
3. More vacation trips
4. Meet my special someone? Hahaha!
5. Enrollment day
6. Get my class schedule for college
7. Tomorrow
8. My friend's 18th birthday

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Brushed Muffin's fur
2. Read a magazine
3. Watched Hairspray on HBO
4. Online for the whole day except in YM
5. Watched Fated To Love You on http://veoh.com
6. Read the story of Bea (pujabbers7) at Teentalk's Creative Corner
7. Played Restaurant City
8. Eat :P

8 things I wish I could do
1. Debate well
2. Play the guitar
3. Show my talents without being too shy
4. Organize my thoughts
5. Drive
6. Be a Dean's lister in college. LOL. In my dreams. Haha.
7. Transfer to UP when I'm in 2nd year college
8. Improve my communication skills

8 Shows I watch
1. American Idol
2. The Simpsons
3. Fated To Love You
4. Wizards of Waverly Place
5. Hannah Montana
6. May Bukas Pa
7. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
8. Fairly Oddparents (Yes, I still watch cartoons)

8 people I’m tagging
1. Cez
2. Gazell
3. Ishy
4. Jhana
5. Miann
6. Jess
7. Lhyzie
8. Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home