Innocuous World

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Have You?

"Have you ever felt like there's this whole other person inside you just waiting to come out?"- Gabriella Montez, High School Musical

"This is real, this is me. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now. Gonna let the light shine on me."- Demi Lovato, This is Me

"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly. I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky and I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway."- Kelly Clarkson, Breakaway

"And I ask myself, who do I wanna be? Do I wanna throw away the key and invent a whole new me?"- Aly & AJ, No One

"I'm losing myself. Trying to compete, with everyone else, instead of just being me."- Demi Lovato, Believe in Me

Has there been a certain point in your life where in you feel so unsure of yourself? Have you ever felt like you were just a flower stuck on the wall all your life? Have you ever felt so desperate because you want to change yourself to become a better person but...you can't?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your post. It's so inspiring! =)

June 28, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate to your post. >__<

--jannica

June 28, 2009 at 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always feel this way. I haven't really feel sure about myself. I read that you're a psychology student too. What are you planning to do with it? I might recommend a book to you to help you for your self-reflection.

June 28, 2009 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

@ Candice: Talaga? Haha. Thanks dear! :)

@ Jannica: Aww... *hugs*

@ Ate Ishy: Actually, I'm not sure on what I should do just yet. Really? What book is that then?

June 29, 2009 at 11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are many things you can do in counseling. you can do research, work as in Human Resources of a company or as a counselor and the list goes on. my interest is counseling. There are these books entitled Introduction to Counseling: Voices from the Field (by kottler) and Letters to Young Therapist (by Pipher). Iba syempre sa Pinas at US, but it's a good read. :)

July 3, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home