Innocuous World

Saturday, August 22, 2009

August Rush

Hello world! It's the 3rd week of August and this is my first blog entry for the month.

Well, what has been happening to me lately?

- I got myself an ACET application form. YAY! I'll finally be able to apply to one of my dream schools, Ateneo De Manila University. =) I really hope I could transfer there next school year.

- Cheerdancing scares me. :| 'Nuff said.

- We had our NSTP exposure last Monday at Quiapo, Manila. That sure was a taste of reality for us. A little scary but fun at the same time.

- I was sick for a couple of days. I had colds and sore throat. Thank God it was not A(H1N1). Well actually, it was clearly not the A virus since I didn't even have fever. Haha. I'm feeling a lot better now, by the way.

- I find myself thinking about him again which really sucks, by the way. I added him in Facebook and he accepted me. Then I started feeling something again---a feeling which I thought had vanished a long time ago. EWW. HAHA. For Pete's sake! He's already got a girlfriend and he is happy with her. So, I just need to deal with it. Besides, there are other guys out there who are probably way better than him. I don't sound bitter, do I? =))

Well, those are some things that are on top of my head right now. I shall update again soon and I'll try to make it more interesting. <3

12 Comments:

Blogger Jimel said...

Yay! Lissy, here I am again voicing out my nonsense opinion lol. Anyways:

1. What's an ACET? Wait, you're going to transfer? Why?

2. What's with cheerdancing? I'm kinda confused with cheerdancing and cheerleading.

3. Who is this him? Mang-intriga ba daw lol.

August 23, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

Kuya Jimel! :D <3 Yay!

Okay, here are my answers. :>

1. ACET means the Ateneo College Entrance Test. And yea, I am going to transfer because I believe I could get a better quality of education there and it's my dream school too. :)

2. Cheerdancing kasi iyong final exam namin for PE. Boo. There's a difference between cheerdancing and cheerleading? I didn't know that. HAHA.

3. Si him, siya ung ex-crush ko. =)) Siya ung kauna-unahang naging serious crush ko. Since first year HS crush ko siya. Pero ngayon, wala eh. Taken na siya eh. And take note, schoolmate ko ung girlfriend niya. :o

August 23, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Cez said...

Lissy, kelan ang deadline ng submission of application sa ADMU? And do we need to go to Katips and get the form personally? Thanks!

Cez

August 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Hey Cez! :)

Um for the transferees, up to December 16 pa ung deadline pero exam permit pa lang iyon. Iyong iba pang forms, next year, April 16. And yes, you need to go to ADMU para makakuha ng applciation form. Kasi you need to pay P500 eh.

August 25, 2009 at 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Cez said...

How about for new students? Kelan ba talaga yung ACET? Ilan batches if ever? Thanks! :)

August 25, 2009 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Oh! My bad! Sorry. Anyway, kapag new students, I'm afraid tapos na ung pagpasa ng application forms last August 14 pa. September 19 and 20 iyong entrance test dates.

August 25, 2009 at 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Cez said...

Ah, I see. :) Thank you Lissy! :D Goodluck on your application.

August 27, 2009 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Lis said...

Thanks Cez! :)

August 27, 2009 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

SISTER-IN-LAW! Haha (Prays youknowwho won't see this)

Stop thinking of him na! Please? Haha. Sayo na si first love. Sa akin naman si K.. HAHAHA. Kbye. ILY! :))

August 28, 2009 at 12:11 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

JESS! HAHA. Well, he's sitting beside me right now. :o LOL. But don't worry, he's not looking. =P

Don't worry Jess. Di ko na siya iniisip masyado ngayon. WALA NA AKONG PAKI SA KANYA. =)) Dun na siya kung san siya masaya. Besides, mas hot naman sa kanya si first love eh. Harhar.

HAHAHAHA. :)) Okay lang yan Jess. ILY too!

August 28, 2009 at 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless with your transfer application.

Relax, about the cheerdancing. Isipin mo na lang na kailangan mo ng good grade and enjoy it. :)

I hope you're feeling better now.

Luna is down, so I can't get back to your message yet.

September 5, 2009 at 4:51 AM  
Blogger Lis said...

Ops. Ngayon ko lang nabasa ito. Hehe.

A million thanks, Ate Ishy! <3

October 5, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home